SKF Motion Technologies SLIDEKIT
The SLIDEKIT is a horizontal positioning system for operating range extension of a Universal Robot. It is a ready to install system including a linear module, controller and software plugin for Universal Robots (URCaps).
- UR+ certified horizontal positioning axis for operating range extension of a Universal Robot
- Plug and Play design, easy to install and run without specialist engineering resources.
- No hardware/software development required, ready to use complete system solution
- Software plugin (UR Caps) included for direct positioning access within the UR control environment
- Interface plate compatible with LIFTKIT for combined horizontal and vertical axis extension
How does it work?
The SLIDEKIT provides a 7th axis extension to the Universal Robot Axis positioning is directly accessible in the UR Polyscope environment The maximum stroke range available ranges between 100 mm to 1800 mm
Software version required: Polyscope 3.6 and up
Linear slide: 450 (W)+stroke x 170 (L) x 80 (H) mm
Controller: 435 (W) x 415 (L) x 230 (H) mm
What’s in the box?
* CLSM Linear module incl. Servo motor
* Controller incl. power cable
* Software plugin for UR controller (URCaps)
* Connecting plate for UR or LIFTKIT
* Serial control cable to UR controller
* Safety system connection cable
* Installation instructions
- Machine Tending
- Packaging and Palletizing
- Pick & Place