MiR1350 pallet lift ensures stable handling and transport of 40”X48” pallets and other sized pallets. It enables the MiR1350 to lift pallets autonomously from the MiR pallet rack and lowers the pallet for stable transportation pf payloads up to 1350kg.
Optimise pallet transportation without changing the facilities layout With the Mir pallet lift 1350, the MiR1350 picks up, transports and unloads 40” X 48” pallets or other pallets autonomously, freeing up employees for more valuable tasks. MiR1350 has a speed of 1.2 m/s for an extremely efficient transportation time.
There is no need to change the facility layout as the MiR1350 is equipped with the latest navigation software. Simply download CAD files of the facility to the robot or use the laser scanner technology to create a map, thus creating a quick and cost-efficient implementation.
Designated use: for autonomous pickup and unloading of pallets and for lift applications
Type: Lift for MiR1350
Frame color: RAL 7011- Iron grey
Lift color: RAL 9005- Signal black
- Frame length: 1,304 mm
- Frame width: 910 mm
- Total height in lowered position: 94 mm
- Total height in lifted position: 156 mm
- Lifting height: 60 mm
- Lift length: 1,174 mm
- Lift width: 710 mm
- Maximum payload: 1,350 kg
- Maximum lifting capacity with MiR EU/US/ shelf lift installed: 1,250 kg
Speed and performance
- Maximum speed (with maximum payload on a flat surface): 1.2 m/s
- Number of lift cycles (with maximum payload): minimum 90,000
- Lifting speed: *Up: 4.0 s *Down: 3.2 s
- Pallet dimensions: Supported with lift pallet rack: 1,016 X 1,219 mm | 40 X 48 in. Can be used for different pallet dimensions