Keep robot running around the clock
Your MiR100 or MiR200 robot will never run out of power in the middle of the job. MiR charge 48V is fully automatic charging station offers flexible deployment options that meet your needs.
Collaborates with MiR Fleet
The robot autonomously returns to the charging station and connects when its battery falls under established limits. It can be programmed to regularly recharge between deliveries, such as when it returns to the stockroom or depot, which can allow the robot to run near continuously. MiR charge 24V fully charges a MiR robot in about two hours. When multiple robots are deployed using MiR Fleet the system evaluates battery levels and job loads, optimizing utilisation and recharging to keep the fleet on the job around the clock.
Discreet and easy to install
MiR charge 24V is easy and unobtrusive to instal in your facility. It uses standard power outlets and its low profile and small footprint give you additional flexibility in how you power and deploy your mobile robot.
General information Designated use: Automatic charger for MiR100 and MiR 200 robots. The robot moves and connects to the charging station.
Colour: RAL 7035/ Light grey
- Width: 620 mm
- Height: 350 mm
- Depth: 120 mm
- Weight: 10.5 kg
- Minimum distance between charger: 100 mm
- Wall mounting: to be mounted flush with floor
- Mounting height above floor: 45 mm
- Humidity: 10-95% non-condensing
- Ambient temperature range, operation: 5-40 ̊c
- Output: 24 V, maximum 25 A
- Input: 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Consumption: nom. 7.3 Amp at 100 V AC, nom 2.9 Amp at 240 V AC