With the In-sight explorer software you have power, flexibility and ease-of-use allowing you to program solutions for your own optical inspection applications. Ease-of-use is built into the heart of In-sight vision systems starting with easy to use but powerful vision tools and In-sight explorer software interface. A spreadsheet view makes the user experience very simple for maximum control over your optical inspection applications. The In-sight explorer software also includes an EasyBuilder configuration environment for deploying reliable applications quickly, with no programming required.
Cognex In-Sight Explorer
Intuitive, easy to use: EasyBuilder configuration software helps users of all experience levels to quickly setup their application- no programming knowledge required. This easy-to-use interface walks through the process of setting up your vision application, step by step:
- Start- Find an In-sight vision system on the network, then be guided through triggering the vision system and setting up scale and nonlinear calibrations
- Set up tools- After finding the part, a library of more than 22 vision tools is available to inspect the part.
- Configure- A point-and-click communications setup provides easy selection of data to be sent, and the protocol to use for communicating to a PLC, robot, or HMI for data collection and archiving results.
- Finish- In the deployment mode, colourful tool graphics, a results table, and a filmstrip control to review images simplify troubleshooting the application and identifying bad parts.
Setup your own applications to ensure a low cost of ownership: The In-sight explorer spreadsheet view provides a robust, flexible, and efficient way to configure the vision tools and handle data created from a vision application. The In-sight spreadsheet includes specialised functions, options, and operations that allow you to solve complex applications without ever writing a line of code.
Ease-of-use for fast deployment: A spreadsheet view of the In-sight explorer software interface makes the users experience very satisfying. Drag and drop vision tools and graphic palette along with menu-driven tool property sheets makes job configuration simple. The In-sight explorer software also includes and EasyBuilder environment. With no programming needed, applications are deployed quickly. In addition to EasyBuilder, In-sight explorer offers a more powerful Microsoft Excel-like environment for configuring more advanced applications. You can take advantage of the EasyBuilder configuration platform along with the power of the spreadsheet view with the flexibility of round tripping back and forth.
- Gauge/ Measure
- Guide/ Align
- OCR/ OCV
- Barcode reading
- Any Cognex In-Sight series