The ROEQ TR500 is a heavy-duty top roller for your MiR500, MiR600 or MiR1000, MiR1350 robot. It can pick up and deliver heavy goods between conveyor stations on your production line.
ROEQ TR500 Top Roller
- Can handle payloads of up to 500kg/1102lbs.
- Side rails can be detached to allow cargo to extend over the sides
- Built-in barriers on rollers protect fingers
- Built-in position sensor confirms correct position of robot before transfer of goods
- Cargo sensors on the front and back ensure safe transfer and transport of cargo
- Compatible with ROEQ GuardCom system for additional safety and quick transfer to/from conveyor stations. Wireless communication without reliance on Wi-Fi
- Robot compatibility: MiR500, MiR600, MiR1000, MiR1350
- ROEQ product compatibility: DS Standalone, GuardCom System
- Payload: MiR500/600: 440kg/970lbs MiR1000/1350: 500kg/1102lbs
- Size (I x w): 1435mm x 938 mm / 56.5 x 36.9“
- Roller area: 1320mm x 820mm/ 52” x 32.3”
- Height from floor to rollers: 450mm/ 17.7” Weight: 158kg/348lbs
- Sensors: Position sensors and cargo sensor
- Roller speed: can be adjusted between: 0.01[m/s]- 0.17[m/s]