The MiR EU pallet lift 1350 top module ensures stable handling and transportation of your pallets. It enables the MiR1350 to lift pallets autonomously from the MiR EU pallet rack and lowers the pallet for stable transportation of payloads up to 1,350 kg.
Optimise pallet transportation without changing facility layout
With the MiR EU pallet lift 1350, the MiR1350 picks up, transports and unloads pallets autonomously, freeing up employees for more valuable activities. MiR1350 has a speed of 1.2m/s for extremely efficient transportation time. There is no need to change the facility layout when operating the MiR1350 as it is equipped with sophisticated navigation software. All that needs to be done is download CAD files of the facility to the robot or use the laser scanners to create a map, this contributes and ensures and quick and cost-efficient implementation.
Maximize your efficiency
With payload of 1350 kg, the MiR1350 is the most powerful AMR to date, it enables you to maximise the efficiency of your logistics operation. You can effectively move more heavy loads and pallets automatically with the MiR1350.
Designated use: for autonomous pickup and unload of EUR- pallets
Type: Lift for MiR1350
Color: RAL 9005/ Signal black
- Length: 1,200 mm
- Width: 162 mm
- Height: 87 mm
- Total height in lifted position: 150 mm
- Lifting height: 60 mm
- Maximum payload: 1,350 kg
- Acceleration limits with payload: 0.40 m/s ²
- Maximum lifting capacity with MiR EU/US/ shelf lift installed: 1,250 kg
Speed and performance
- Maximum speed (with maximum payload on a flat surface): 1.2 m/s
- Number of lift cycles (with maximum payload): minimum 90,000
- Lifting speed: Up: 4.0 s
- Down: 3.2 s
- EUR- pallet dimension: 1,200 X 800 mm
- Pallet production specifications: EN 13698-1