MiR EU pallet lift 600 TM ensures stable handling and transport of your pallets. It enables the MiR600 to lift pallets autonomously from the MiR EU pallet rack and lowers the pallet for stable transportation with total payloads up to 600 kg.
Optimise pallet transportation without changing the facility layout
With the MiR EU pallet lift 600 TM, the MiR600 picks up, transports and unloads pallets autonomously, freeing up employees to carry out more valuable activities. MiR600 has a speed of 2 m/s (7.2 km/h) for extremely efficient transportation time.
There is no need to change the facility layout when operating the MiR600, as it is equipped with sophisticated navigation software. Just download CAD files of the facility or use the laser scanner technology to create a map, it has never been as easy and as cost-efficient for this implantation to take place.
Designated use: for autonomous pickup and unload of EUR-pallets
Type: lift for MiR600
Color: RAL 9005/ Signal black
- Length: 1,200 mm
- Height: 87 mm
- Total height in lifted position: 150 mm
- Lifting height 60 mm
- Maximum payload: 600 kg
- Acceleration limits with payload: 0.37 m/s ²
- Maximum lifting capacity with MiR EU/US/ Shelf lift installed: 500 kg
Speed and performance
- Maximum speed (with maximum payload and on a flat surface): 2 m/s
- Maximum acceleration: 0.41 m/s ² (no payload) 0.37 m/s ² (maximum payload)
- Number of lift cycles: Minimum 90,000
- Lifting speed: *Up: 4.0 s *Down: 3.2 s
- EUR- pallet dimensions: 1,200 X 800 mm
- Pallet production specification: EN 13698-1