The LIFTKIT is a vertical positioning system for operating range extension of a Universal Robot. It is a ready to install system including a telescopic pillar, controller and software plugin for Universal Robots (URCaps).
- UR+ certified vertical positioning axis for operating range extension of a Universal Robot
- Robust pillar design for industrial use, vibration free motion and virtually maintenance free
- No hardware/software development required, ready to use complete system solution
- Software plugin (URCaps) included for direct positioning access within the UR control environment
- Attachment threads for third party external cable management
How does it work?
Ready to run in 15 minutes. Attach the robot to the pillar, plug in the cables and install the URCaps plugin.
Axis positioning is directly accessible in the UR Polyscope environment
The maximum stroke range available ranges between 500 mm to 900 mm with a compact retracted height.
Includes a URCap plugin: Yes
Software required to run program: Polyscope 3.6 or higher
EN ISO 12100-2
EN 61000-6-2 / EN 61000-6-3
Pillar: LxWxH 163 mm x 163 mm x height (height = stroke/2 + 265 mm)
Controller: LxWxH 365 mm x 150 mm 87 mm
What’s in the box:
USB drive with UR Caps software
- Packaging and Palletizing