DataMan 70 is a compact fixed-mount barcode reader providing the highest read rates for 1D and 2D label-based barcodes. With advanced image formation and a small footprint, DataMan 70 is the ideal solution for indexed or high-speed manufacturing and logistics applications. It is small enough to fit in the tightest spaces, and with IP65 rated housing, it can also handle the harshest environments. An optional communication module provides the flexibility to daisy-chain multiple readers, making cabling fast and easy.
Cognex Dataman 70 Series Compact Barcode Reader
Reliably reads 1D and 2D codes: DataMan 70 is equipped with industry-leading 1DMax ® with Hotbars and IDQuick barcodes reading algorithms that reliably read label-based 1D and 2D barcodes with variations in contrast, blur, damage, resolution, quiet zone violations, and perspective distortion.
Fits into small spaces: DataMan 70 is small enough to fit into the tightest spaces, and with IP65 rated housing, it can also handle the harshest environments. An optional communication module provides the flexibility to daisy-chain multiple readers, making cabling fast and easy.
Advanced image formation: Flexible configuration options and powerful LEDs and optics create evenly-illuminated, high contrast images for short or long-distance code reading, large depths-of-field, and slow or high-speed applications.
DataMan barcode readers are optimised with patented algorithms to ensure continuously high read rates of 1D and 2D symbologies in the most challenging label-based identification applications.
- 1DMax- 1DMax, the best-in-class 1D barcode algorithm, can handle extreme variations in contrast, blur, damage, resolution, quiet zone violations, and perspective distortion.
- Hotbars- Hotbars is a best-in-class technology that locates, extracts, and decodes 1D barcodes faster and more accurately than ever before. Combining 1DMax with Hotbars offers:
- Extraordinary read rates
- Fast processing speeds
- Wide belt coverage
- IDQuick- IDQuick decoding software allows fast, high-performance reading of high-quality 1D and 2D codes, as well as low contrast codes on uniform backgrounds. All DataMan models incorporate the IDQuick software.
- Mounting brackets
- ESD- safe cover
- Communication module
- 1D- Read 1D barcodes on products that are stopped, slow moving, or presented by hand to the barcode reader.
- 1D- Read fast moving 1D barcodes, including those on ultra-fast production lines.
- 2D- Read stopped, hand presented, or moving 2D codes printed on labels