Values and Culture
Our team of engineers, technicians, mechanics, scientists and programmers come from all walks of life and are united by a common goal: sharing our unique bespoke solutions to our clients, through Cobotics and Innovation. Cobots.ie offers a highly stimulating, dynamic environment. You will be an essential part of a team that is focused on growth and development.
We are a growing company, we work as a team and as an employee your contribution will be valued as integral to our business in Cobots.ie.
Our company values of honesty, trust, integrity, passion and commitment to customers shape and mould our working culture.
We are now hiring!
Cobots.ie require an experienced Sales Representative
Reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be customer service focussed, motivated, have the drive to maintain and increase sales across your designated territory (Rep of Ireland) – enjoy being on the road as much of your work will be Field Sales and accustomed to prospecting/cold calling.
Full time role – Based out of HQ, Midleton, Co Cork – Working Remotely
Must be passionate about making Sales and achieving high targets
- Maintain and increase Sales across all divisions of the business including existing customers
- Develop new business opportunities through prospecting
- Develop sales campaigns to build and increase customer database
- Experience (min of 5 years) in filed sales and customer focussed role with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Organised and meticulous
- Full clean driving licence – they must be able to travel around Ireland when required
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- A good understanding of Sales & Marketing Techniques
- Quick to learn and adapt in a very busy working environment
- Must have strong knowledge of using CRM, forecasting and pipeline reporting etc…
- Proficient in MS Suite
We are only Interested in Experienced Sales people and you must provide good references.
Generous package provided including target based commission.
Please introduce yourself with forward letter and CV to Natalie at cobots (@) nataliecooke.ie
Cobots.ie currently have an opening for an Automation / Mechatronics Engineer. This role will be ideal for applicants with a self starting attitude. Skills in design for automation, as well as familiarity with software used in the control of industrial processes are a prerequisite.
A good understanding of 3D CAD Modelling (Solid Works) and experience with mechanical components and materials is desirable.
Applicants will require knowledge of Engineering Materials and Manufacturing processes, Automation, Design for Manufacture, and Design for Assembly.
Knowledge of Vision Systems and Robotic Control is desirable.
Cobots.ie can offer the opportunity of working in a dynamic and flexible environment. You will be working closely with our customers and will have a direct input on decisions made by the management team. This role presents an opportunity for training and travel.
Please introduce yourself with your CV and open letter to Dan Buckley : email@example.com