Values and Culture
Our team of engineers, technicians, mechanics, scientists and programmers come from all walks of life and are united by a common goal: sharing our unique bespoke solutions to our clients, through Cobotics and Innovation. Cobots.ie offers a highly stimulating, dynamic environment. You will be an essential part of a team that is focused on growth and development.
We are a growing company, we work as a team and as an employee your contribution will be valued as integral to our business in Cobots.ie.
Our company values of honesty, trust, integrity, passion and commitment to customers shape and mould our working culture.
We are now hiring!
Cobots.ie require an experienced Sales Representative
Reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be customer service focussed, motivated and have the drive to maintain and increase sales across your designated territory (Rep of Ireland)
Full time role (but part time may be considered)- Based out of HQ, Midleton (can work remotely 2-4 days per week)
Must be passionate about making Sales and achieving high targets
- Maintain and increase Sales across all divisions of the business including existing customers
- Develop new business opportunities
- Develop sales campaigns to build and increase customer database
- Experience (min of 5 years) in a customer focussed role with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Organised and meticulous
- Full clean driving licence – they must be able to travel around Ireland when required
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- A good understanding of Sales & Marketing Techniques
- Quick to learn and adapt in a very busy working environment
- Must have strong knowledge of using CRM, forecasting and pipeline reporting etc…
- Proficient in MS Suite
We are only Interested in Experienced Sales people and you must provide good references.
Generous package provided including target based commission.
Please introduce yourself with forward letter and CV to Natalie at cobots (@) nataliecooke.ie
Cobots.ie currently have an opening for an Automation / Mechatronics Engineer. This role will be ideal for applicants with a self starting attitude. Skills in design for automation, as well as familiarity with software used in the control of industrial processes are a prerequisite.
A good understanding of 3D CAD Modelling (Solid Works) and experience with mechanical components and materials is desirable.
Applicants will require knowledge of Engineering Materials and Manufacturing processes, Automation, Design for Manufacture, and Design for Assembly.
Knowledge of Vision Systems and Robotic Control is desirable.
Cobots.ie can offer the opportunity of working in a dynamic and flexible environment. You will be working closely with our customers and will have a direct input on decisions made by the management team. This role presents an opportunity for training and travel.
Please introduce yourself with your CV and open letter to Dan Buckley : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a new ‘Receptionist/Admin – Customer Service’ person to take care of Front of House at our busy HQ
- Normal Admin and Receptionist duties
- Working along as supports with both the sales and marketing teams (Quotation and Sales/Purchase Order supports)
- Working with marketing to provide content and images for campaigns
- Assisting Directors with logistics, appointments, creating documents etc
- Supporting Accounts & Operation with ordering and shipping
- Pre and Post Events / Tradeshows organisation, set up and follow ups
- Service Contract Renewals
- Training Academy Scheduling, Issuing of Certs etc
- 5 years+ experience in a front of house/admin role
- Adaptable with strong experience in secretarial, admin and receptionist duties
- Great people skills taking care of a very busy front of house and valued customers – customer centric
- Understanding of CRM
- MS office – highly proficient
- Some Accounts package basic knowledge preferred
Please introduce yourself with your CV and open letter to Dan Buckley: sales @cobots.ie